[release] pagure: 0.1.8

Good morning everyone,

I just cut and pushed a new version of pagure: 0.1.8

Here is its changelog:
* Wed May 27 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 0.1.8-1
- Update 0.1.8
- Add the possibility to do Asynchronous in-line comment posting
  (Patrick Uiterwijk)
- Handle the situation where the branch asked is not found in the git repo
- Handle the situation where we cannot find a desired commit
- Do not display a value in the settings page if there are none
- Rework the pull-request view to move the list of commits into a tab
- Make email sending optional (Patrick Uiterwijk)

Patrick's work will make reviewing PR much easier and smooth :)

Pierre