[release] elections: 2.5.3

Good morning everyone,

Yesterday I have been working with Luke to set-up the elections for the talks
for Flock 2015. This morning when I tried to see if everything was fine, I ran
into a bug due to our use (for the first time) of the simplified range voting.

This has been fixed, and put into a new release: 2.5.3

Here is its changelog:
* Tue May 05 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 2.5.3-1
- Update to 2.5.3
- Fix the simplified range voting

I have been playing with it in stg and it seems to behave as expected, so I
updated prod as well and tested the flock election (not voting per say but the
step just before), and it seems to be fine as well.

So we can turn-on the election flock-2015 whenever we want.

Pierre