IMPORTANT NOTE: staging 2fa

Greetings.

I've decided that this might be a good time to clear all the staging
(not production) 2fa tokens.

So:

- This doesn't affect production. Thats all the same.

- In staging only, you will need to go and get a new 2fa token for
  freeotp if you use that:

  https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/totpcgiprovision/

- If you use a yubikey, I didn't clear those tokens, so your production
  yubikey will also work in staging right now. You can issue a new one
  if you like with:

  fedora-burn-yubikey
  --url=https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/accounts/ -S2

Please let me know if there are any questions or problems.

kevin