FYI: staging fas and 2fa

Greetings.

This morning I attempted to sync production fas over to staging.
In doing so, db-fas01.stg ran out of disk space and got very confused.

I tracked down the size issue (it was because we were missing a cron
job that was supposed to run every 10minutes and clear out the visits
tables. This has basically not been run since we moved to ansible from
puppet on those hosts).

After fixing that, I re-inited the db on db-fas01 and loaded in the
production fas2 db. However, the old totpcgi and yubikey db's were lost
in this move. ;(

So, I have synced them over from production for now, so your production
tokens should work now in staging. You should be able to reprovision
them anytime to get a proper staging one.

kevin