[release] pkgdb2: 1.25

Good morning everyone,

I have just released a new version of pkgdb2: 1.25

Here is its changelog:
* Mon Apr 27 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 1.25-1
- Update to 1.25
- css fix to make pkgdb2 prettier on high resolution display
- Add fedmenu (Ralph Bean)
- Fix toggling the monitoring flag on a package
- Add a new API endpoint listing the package retired on all active branches of a
  specified collection
- Turn off monitoring when the package is retired on all branches

Note: the new API endpoint in action:
https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/api/retired
https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/api/retired?collection=Fedora%20EPEL

Its documentation:
https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/api/#list_packages_retired

Seems to be running smoothly in staging if it keeps it this way I'll push to
prod later today or tomorrow.

Have a nice day,
Pierre