Upcoming Mirrormanager 2 production deployment

Greetings.·

As you may know we have been working on a new version of mirrormanager,
and we are finally ready to roll it out in production (barring any·
show stoppers).·

mirrormanager 2 is re-written in flask and has a number of improvements
over mirrormanager 1.·

We have a set of staging instances setup:·

https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/mirrormanager2/

Which is the new flask frontend. The data for mirror admins should·
be pretty much the same. You should be able to login and check your·
mirrors settings (which have been copied from the production instance).·
(Note that any changes made here will not be reflected in production
data)

and

https://mirrors.stg.fedoraproject.org/

Which is a mirrorlist server using the data from the staging database.
You should be able to use this in place of 'mirrors.fedoraproject.org'
in· yum config and the like.·

and

There is also an internal crawler instance, checking mirrors and·
removing out of date ones or readding up to date ones.·

Source is of course available at:·
https://github.com/fedora-infra/mirrormanager2

and bugs or issues can be reported at:·
https://fedorahosted.org/mirrormanager/

Please do let us know if you see any problems or issues.·
We will likely be scheduling a short outage next week to roll the new·
version out to production.·

Thanks,·

kevin