Re: Potential freeze-break for pkgdb2

On 2015-04-07 17:21, Ralph Bean wrote:
On Mon, Apr 06, 2015 at 08:35:51AM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Fri, 3 Apr 2015 14:10:07 +0200
Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Good morning everyone!
>
> I have a pull-request pending on pkgdb2 [1] for which I am wondering
> if it is worth a freeze-break.

...snip...

> What do people think? Worth a freeze break? (If so could I have +1 as
> well?)

Sure, we could... +1.

However, I wonder if we shouldn't change that it cc's to me and you...
perhaps it should go to a role/group? admin@ or something?

Agreed.  +1 as is, but it would be nice to set the NOTIFYEMAIL config
value to some sysadmin group in the future.

Ok, once the PR is approved, I'll cut a new pkgdb2 release and push it to
stg and prod.

We can adjust the NOTIFYEMAIL at the next release, any wish who should be
spammed with these emails?

Thanks for the feedback,

Pierre