Questions about ask.fp.o

I wasn't sure where else to ask these questions, so please feel free
to refer me to a better venue! :-)

* I found a 500 Server Error when I tried to leave feedback through
  the feedback link:

  https://ask.fedoraproject.org/en/feedback/?next=/en/questions/

  Who is actively involved in administering the site, so I can refer
  this issue correctly?

* I don't visit the site very often.  When I signed in today, I found
  over 10,000 posts in the moderation queue.  Since I visited to find
  out status on a specific post the OP asked me about, and had to
  approve his question through, I'm worried all these posts represent
  questions blocked on moderator action.  Am I correct about this or
  not?

* No moderators or admins are camped in the #fedora-ask channel, which
  is referred to here as the canonical channel for help:

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ask_fedora?rd=AskFedora

  Is there a different channel or help venue that should be noted
  there?