Re: Freeze break request: fix for branching from packages with multiple heads

+1 I guess as we should handle this case...

Looks like this was actually a merge commit. The repo was created and
the user had a existing git repo they merged into it, so thats why
master has multiple heads (at least this is my theory/understanding)

kevin