[release] nuancier 0.8.0

Dear all,

This morning I released a new version of nuancier with a number of changes
desired by the design team.

Here is the changelog:
* Tue Feb 24 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 0.8.0-1
- Update to 0.8.0
- Create a group of reviewers that can approve/deny candidates
- Create a group of users having weighted votes (their votes count double)
- Fix the form to automatically add the red '*' when the field is mandatory
- Redirect the user when os.mkdir fails
- Drop some css instructions breaking the elections tab/pages
- Improve the configuration documentation
- Add URL to come back to the page you're at when login in/out
- Fix the query retrieving the denied candidate

After pushing it to stg and testing it with gnokii, we decided to push it to
prod as well.
I am fairly confident it won't break (too much) but in case I'm wrong, do expect
bug fix releases to come by during the freeze :-] (in advance sorry about that).

Thanks,
Pierre