Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Taehwan Kim

Hello
I would like to become a Fedora Infrastructure Apprentice.

My name is Taehwan Kim aspiring a python developer that want to work and
contribute to open source community such as fedora.

First of all, I have looked up Fedora apps several times, but I can't
figure out where to start exactly.

I am interested in project that python developer can participate to
contribute and learn from.
what about bohdi or badge? (I found those project uses python and
pyramid web framework)