[release] pkgdb2 1.23.991

Good morning everyone,

I have just released and push to staging a new release of pkgdb2: 1.23.991
(another pre-release of 1.24)

Here is the changelog:
* Tue Feb 17 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 1.23.991-1
- Update to 1.23.991 (pre-release for 1.24)
- Fix documentation to reflect the correct variable name
- Add a link to the request made by someone on the user's page (where all the
  packages of that person are listed)
- Simplify the form to request a package to be added to pkgdb
- Ensure we check that a group is valid before giving it some ACLs
- Make it easier to change one's avatar by simply clicking on it (Ralph Bean)
- Add a placeholder for the Review URL field when requesting a package to be
  added to pkgdb
- When giving watch* ACLs to a FAS user, check that this user exists
- Per FESCo decision, Fedora branch requests will have by default a 7 days
  period during which packager with approveacls will be allowed to grant/deny
  the request, this period does not apply if the requester has approveacls on
  the package

I have one more change opened for review that will add a `My Requests` tab to
the main menu (for logged in users), for the moment requests are accessible via
the packager's info page, for example:
https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packager/vondruch/
and
https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packager/vondruch/requests

As usual, testing, RFE, bug or any other feedbacks welcome :)

Thanks,
Pierre