Freeze exception request: Mediawiki upgrade

Hi all,

Yesterday, MediaWiki 1.19.22 has been release which fixes some security issues.
This is a code-only change, and there's no database or configuration changes.
They did add a new permission flag to change another user's common.js, but as far as I have been able to see, nobody in our instance used that.

This version is now running in stg (https://stg.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Special:Version).
Could I get +1s to upgrade production?

With kind regards,
Patrick Uiterwijk