Freeze Break Request: Update elections to 2.4.1

Hi all,

The election for the new Fedora Council ends tomorrow (November 25th) at
23:59:59.

There are a couple of bug fixes and features that would be interesting to get
out before the next election (for examples fixes in the UI to specify 23:59 as
the end-time or the integration with dogpile to cache the data retrieved from
FAS).
Therefore, I would like to update elections in prod to 2.4.1 on Wednesday
November 26th. This would also allow the election wrangler to make use of the
text-results feature to send the announcement of the results.

The new version has been running in stg for few days, without problems. There is
no database changes involved and we still have the 2.3 RPM in our repo if
needed.

Thoughts? +1? -1? +0?

Thanks,
Pierre