[release] pkgdb-cli 2.6

Hi all,

With the new version of pkgdb2, I thought it would be a good time to cut a
release of pkgdb-cli as well. I therefore just pushed the version 2.6 to pypi
and RPMs are building.

Changelog:
* Fri Nov 21 2014 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 2.6-1
- Update to 2.6
- New structure: use the traditional python module structure instead of two
  python files
- Do one API call for `orphan --retire`
- Prevent user from retiring packages that have no dead.package file
- Add support for obsoleting ACL requests (Stanislav Ochotnicky)
- Enable restricting orphan to a specific user (while specifying more
  branches)
- Enable restricting give to a specific user (while specifying more
  branches)
- Let the unorphan action call the unorphan API endpoint
- When listing packages, encode the output as UTF-8 before printing

Testing welcome as well :)

Thanks,
Pierre