[release] elections 2.4

Hi everyone,

I have released a new version of election 2.4 and pushed it to stg.

Here is the changelog:
* Thu Nov 20 2014 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 2.4-1
- Update to 2.4
- Fix the election creation/edit page to show all the labels
- Display the start and end time for the date fields in the create/edit
  election pages
- Add a text result page that can be used as basis to send the announcement
  email with the results
- Add new election type: IRC allowing users to do +1/0/-1 votes
- Add session time-out
- Add caching for the information retrieved from FAS
- Add python-dogpile-cache as BR and R

While testing it in stg, I found out a couple of bugs (pull-request pending
review) which mean I'll make a 2.4.1 release a little later.

Have a nice day,
Pierre