Elections: how to organize?

Hi guys,

my google-fu is not great today, since I fail to search any steps we need to do if we want to organize elections within Fedora community.

Env & Stacks WG agreed in the Charter to have elections aligned with fesco elections, which seems like beginning of the next year. What do we need to do in order to prepare the voting system? Is a trac ticket on infra good enough?

Honza