Re: Updated Atomic alpha w/Bash update(s)?

On 09/26/2014 11:36 AM, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> The correct place to request something like this is to file a ticket in
> Releng trac.  todate most but not all atomic discussions here have
> been releng tasks and you need to take them to the right forum.

OK, thanks for the pointer. Apologies that I've gotten the wrong forum!

Have filed a Trac ticket - please let me know if I'm missing anything or
you need something else, etc.

https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/6004

Guidance appreciated, I'll be documenting this on the wiki for the Cloud
WG for future updates so we get it right from now on.

Thanks,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb@xxxxxxxxxx | http://community.redhat.com/