Re: fedmsg in Debian

Hi

On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 1:40 AM, Ankur Sinha  wrote:

Probably worth speaking to the marketing team about this, Rahul. I'll
bring it up on the videos ML too. We may be able to post process videos
to improve them.

Thanks and if you do, I would love to see them published in a free format.  I am probably in the minority here but I download videos and watch them when I am traveling.

Rahul