status 7/21 --> 7/27

This is a status report for July 21 to July 27. Apologies for being a day late. Never pressed "send" yesterday.

# Summary

- Cut a couple new Fedimg PyPI releases.
- Got a idea of where we stand with atomic/ostree images thanks to various meetings. Glad to have scheduled a regular weekly atomic meeting.
- Only a couple things left to debug with the python-fedimg RPM. Wish it was chugging along in staging by now, but I've been tackling other things.
- Talked a bit about MirrorManager and MM2, and what fixes we need for atomic images.
- TONS of stuff cleared off my plate for my move to Seattle. Got a swell apartment, application accepted, did budgeting and legal stuff...
- A bunch of stuff for hopping on Red Hat full time, including orientation, documentation, and the trip to Flock. First day was yesterday (July 28)!

# Timesheet

I started using Taskwarrior again at some point on Monday. Attached is a timesheet in HTML. Gotta work on including pretty colours.

I was pretty good about logging things, but I'll improve this week. I've used modified scripts of Ralph's to generate the sheet. I plan to have the it hosted on the web by next week, also hopefully auto-updating.

Until next time!
-- David