ask fedora -- closing questions because they're answered?

I'm asking this here for lack of a "meta" site for Ask Fedora. :)

I recently came across this:

https://ask.fedoraproject.org/en/question/50626/when-will-dnf-fully-be-ported-to-fedora/

I'm a bit perplexed by the close reason -- "the question is answered, right
answer was accepted". Whatever the reason, this shows up in the list of
questions with [closed] by the title (in addition to the green checkmark
indicating that an answer was accepted).

Why would we want to do this? Isn't the point to build up a body of
questions and answers?

I think closing should be reserved for _problematic_ questions -- off topic,
spam, argumentative, etc. But maybe I'm not getting something here. Does
closing questions for being successful have a benefit I'm missing?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>