Re: Linux Administration experience

On Sat, 2014-05-24 at 10:26 -0500, Tony Ponce wrote:
> Hello,

Hi Tony,

> My name is Tony. I am a student at FHTC technical college in Emporia,
> KS. I stumbled upon your project through the internet and I was
> interested in the fact that I could gain experience by volunteering. I
> have just completed two courses here at the tech college, Linux
> Administration 1 and Linux Administration 2. Both of these courses are
> part of the Network Technology program at FHTC. I am interested in
> pursuing my career in this field, however I have read many posts about
> the fact the employers will not hire without experience and this I
> think is where Fedora comes in.
>

> Can you please guide me in the right direction in pursuing my career
> in Linux Administration?

Sure! Welcome to the Fedora community! I'm sorry we haven't gotten back
to you yet - we're slightly inactive on weekends :)

Fedora is a great place to learn and contribute at the same time. If
you'd like to get started with helping folks from the Fedora
Infrastructure team, please take a look at this wiki page:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted

It's quite detailed but please feel free to post to the list if you do
have any queries .
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,