Fedora Project Infrastructure Map/Landscape/Overview

As a follow-up from today's infrastructure meeting, this is a heads-up to
everyone on the mailing list that I'm starting work on the (current) FP
Infrastructure "Map/Landscape/Overview" (as Kevin phrased it).

In gathering information, my starting points are --
1. http://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/infra/docs/
2. Nagios, both the map and lists of servers
3. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Architecture  (some older
information -- thanks Kevin!)
4. browse the list of servers in the DNS tables

If anyone knows of another place I should also look at, please let me know.

The final output is yet to be determined, but I've thought about .png
(portability) and .pdf (in-line links).  Considering the need to update
it, .png is the front runner.  Now that I know about the architecture wiki
page (#3 above), I'm starting to lean toward making an updated version of
the wiki page.

Also.... if you want to e-mail me directly, use jtroan@xxxxxxxxx.  Please
use "FP:" -- that is a colon at the end -- in the subject so that my mail
rule will re-folder it next to the stuff I get from this mailing list.

Side note.....  I'm looking for suggestions on what info to add for FP into
my .sig -- intermingled with my football and Trek club blurbs. :-)

Thanks.....

John M. Troan  <jtroan@xxxxxxxxx>
Maintainer: Football Site @ JT-SW.com
  http://www.jt-sw.com/football