private/topic branches in dist-git

Hi,

I've found a proposal [1] and removal manual [2] for private topic branches in Fedora dist-git, but no official documentation for that.

What I'm looking for is a way to collaborate on some bigger change between co-maintainers or keeping a different dist-git content for copr build for example.

I tried to create one such a topic branch with private- as a prefix and it seems to work fine. If that is an expected way to do such things, is there any documentation I just have not found or should we create one?

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Dist_Git_Branch_Proposal
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Dist_Git_Branch_Redux

Regards,
Honza