Re: April status update for Fedora Infrastructure Apprentices

On 04/02/2014 07:29 AM, Achilleas Pipinellis wrote:
On 01/04/2014 08:19 μμ, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
Greetings.

Hi there!

0. Whats your fedora account system login?

axilleas

5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would help
you do any of the above?

Some issues have their milestone set to obsolete versions of Fedora.
Some are set to `new` whereas there is at least one person working on
them. Doing a cleanup would be cool :)

axilleas - EXACTLY! That's what I have been thinking every time I look at the page, I don't know why I never put that into words myself. Thanks for the impetus, I can now bug Kevin et. all incessantly until it gets straightened out ;)

Dan

--
Dan Mossor
Systems Engineer at Large