Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Jon Mosco

Hello Fedora infrastructure team!  My name is Jon Mosco.

IRC handle: jmosco

I have been on various infrastructure teams for a little over 5 years
now and would love to contribute.  I have various skills with OSS, such
as Nagios, HAProxy, web services, etc.  I would love to learn more about
multi datacenter sites, and globally balanced infrastructures.  I have a
passion for scripting and automation, and would love to have more
projects to work on related to them.

Thanks you for your time,
Jon Mosco