Re: Test list available on Mailman3/Hyperkitty

I love the User Interface of this list; and it's about time that Mailman gets re-written.

Logging in with Google, I get an Error 500 Response however.  And keep in mind, OAuth and OpenID will be phased out in Google completely by 2015 and should be upgraded to Google Plus Sign On: https://developers.google.com/+/api/auth-migration

Matthew M. Kaufman
http://mattisbusy.com
Skype: mkfmncom | Phone: 703-677-8901 | EMail: matthew@xxxxxxxxxxx