bug in fedora badges?

I use my fedora fas login for fedora-badges.
My irc-nickname is not the same as my fas name.
When I attended an IRC meeting, Fedora-badges awarded two badges for a
user with my IRC nickname which perhaps should be added to my account.
I checked the fedora user accounts and there is no user with the name
'mpduty' which is my IRC nickname.
Is this a bug?

regards
Mohan Prakash (mpduty)