Re: March status update for Fedora Infrastructure Apprentices

David Gay
http://oddshocks.com/

On 03/10/2014 04:13 PM, Joseph Walton-Rivers wrote:
> 0. Whats your fedora account system login?

oddshocks

> 1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to
> look at our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?

No, but probably to prepare for potential summer cloud work

> 2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or
> contribute to more?

not at the moment

> 3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the
> fi-apprentice 'easyfix' tickets?

yep!

> 4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for
> whatever reason) could you provide any hints to help others down
> the road?

yep!

> 5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would
> help you do any of the above?

nope!

> 6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?

Being in a good enough mood after using a computer for college to want
to use a computer recreationally in the evening

> 7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find
> them helpful or interesting?

not in the past couple of weeks. I forget them this semester because I
have class during them, but I will try to attend this week.

> 8. What is your favorite programming or scripting language? :)

Python