Re: Mailing lists http and smtp

> So, next steps:
> * Create some kind of test list on the prod instances.
> * Put in place aliases on collab03 -> mailman01/02 for smtp.
> I guess we need to point at one? Or do MXes?
> * Setup apache redirect for
>   lists.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/testlist -> mailman01/02
> * Test a bunch. ;)

Alright, the two prod servers are setup, I've created a test list
which answers to test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on them, so we can now
put redirects in place from collab03 to mailman01, in SMTP and HTTP.
We can start with mailman01 only for HTTP, I just realized that the
full-text index is file-based, so it needs to be on a shared
filesystem for mailman02 to access it. But that does not prevent us
from testing the rest.

Can I just have access to collab03 to setup the redirects, or does
someone with a better knowledge of the whole picture want to setup
them? (it's prod, after all)

Aurélien