Re: Fedora koji upgrade -- features and schedule

On Tue, Jan 07, 2014 at 09:01:14PM -0600, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> there is no upstream koji release with support for image factory. if there
> was I would have it in fedora and be working on it.

In that case, I've been misinformed -- or, more likely, misinterpretted what
I was hearing. That happens. :) Let me check on what I can do on that front
and I'll get back to you.

As I understand you, there's no big scheduling issue -- it just needs to be
available and you can get to work, right?

--
Matthew Miller    --   Fedora Project    --    <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>