Re: [freeze break request] Switch phx2 app servers back to proxy01.

Since around the time we have made this change there's been strange
network blips where pkgdb/elections/fas drop out of haproxy and back
on.

I'm not yet fully sure why this is happening, but I'd like to try
reverting this change at least now for release day and we can revisit
later.

Can I get some +1's to revert this now and see if it improves our
network stability?

kevin