Ansible question

Working on Copr, I want to replace/add one line in file. I spent more then hour trying various things, but I'm out of ideas.

What I'm trying to do is:

self.conn.module_name = "lineinfile"
self.conn.module_args = "dest=/etc/mock/%s.cfg line=\"config_opts['chroot_setup_cmd'] = 'install @build %s'\" regexp=\"^.*chroot_setup_cmd.*$\"" % (self.chroot, self.buildroot_pkgs)

Which in yaml language should be (with placeholders expanded):

- name: putting scl-utils-build into minimal buildroot of fedora-19-i386
  lineinfile:
    dest=/etc/mock/fedora-19-i386.cfg
line="config_opts['chroot_setup_cmd'] = 'install @build scl-utils-build'"
    regexp="^.*chroot_setup_cmd.*$"

I tried several things - among all:
  - change regexp
- do not use regexp at all as that should put $line at the end of file, which would work as well - use command module with sed, but there is too much of escaping and it is unreadable

Can somebody advise me what should be correct form to replace or add that line to mock config please?
--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS
Red Hat, Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys