Re: How I create new AMI?

On Thu, 10 Oct 2013 09:44:34 +0200
Miroslav Suchý <msuchy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
> can somebody point me to documentation how to create new AMI in
> Fedora Cloud, please?

Basically we just make a .qcow2 image and then someone who's got access
uploads it into the cloud, then it becomes available (provided it's
marked public).

> I know how to create it in OpenStack dashboard via WebUI, but we do
> not have dashboard, right? How can I create it in Fedora Cloud?

We do have a dashboard... :) We can upload via command line on the head
node (thats what I have been doing for the fedora cloud images).

Ideally it would be nice if we could just standardize on the fedora
cloud images and provision from there, so we don't need to make our
own.

kevin