Re: Proxy header for SSL

> We do set that in a few places now... but not accross the board.
> We use haproxy behind apache to do the setup, we could possibly do
> something in haproxy too?

I don't know HAProxy, but a search on their lists gave me this:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.haproxy/8935
http://www.serverphorums.com/read.php?10,378116

So it's apparently done using the "reqadd" directive.

> I'd like to get some more input from others.... we aren't in freeze
> right now, but lets wait a bit and see if anyone else has ideas. ;)

Sure!

Thanks,
Aurélien
--
http://aurelien.bompard.org    ~~~~~~    xmpp:aurelien@xxxxxxxxxxx
"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not