Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Yi Ning Chen

Hi Fedora Community,

My name is Yi Ning Chen (irc: ynchen) from Boston and I would like to join the Fedora Infrastructure Team. I have been using Fedora for a few years and have acquired a RHCE certificate. I have interned and volunteered at the Free Software Foundation. I helped setup their Status.net instance at http://status.fsf.org

I would like to gain more experience as a system administrator. I have used Puppet, Openstack, and some Ruby scripting, and would like to gain more professional experiences in them, but I'm open to working with anything, especially bleeding-edge technology. I can contribute about 8+ hours per day.

Thanks
Yi