Re: freeze break request: sudoers for retrace02

On 9 September 2013 10:10, Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The sudoers file needs to be updated for the retrace02 instance so
retrace folks can sudo there.

This sudoers file is used by all our puppet machines.

It would be adding retrace02 to the RETRACE group alias, and changing
the members that have sudo to the 'retrace' group. It should be pretty
easy to revert if needed and syntax can be checked with visudo.

+1s?

+1. I thought I did that already and used the one that is on retrace01.

kevin

Stephen J Smoogen.