Re: Askbot: Where are the theme changes?

On Sun 25 Aug 2013 13:50:04 EDT, Kévin Raymond wrote:
Hi Ralph,

If you can meet Ryan at Flock (not sure both of you would be there) could
you catch him and see if he can finally kick off this theme?

If not, could you please let me finish it?

Hi shaiton, Ryan and I didn't touch base about it there.  Did you get
in touch with him at all?

No, but I am sure that he would do it faster than I.. In any case, if Ryan
is not available to finish this, let's got for it! I should be able to
take time for that.

Happy to loop back on this!

Would love to get a good way of hacking on this and pushing my changes to stage though. Anyone got any ideas?

cheers,
ryanlerch