Re: Freeze break request: /etc/init.d/httpd is not executable

I guess that should be fine and not break anything, but I wonder...

Do we still need this hotfix? We should check... I guess all the
updated packages are long since out, but we still need to set
PYTHONHASHSEED because it defaults to off to not break existing apps?
Or was that only the case in RHEL, not Fedora?

kevin