Re: Stale Tasks Sheet

On Sat, 24 Aug 2013 12:42:50 -0500
Timothy Krupinski <tdkrupinski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Good call on the emails…  I've marrked the list private for now.

Or, you could just ask on the tickets.

That should go to the reporter (who can confirm that the issue/thing is
still ongoing/desired) and anyone who is assigned (to see if they still
are working on it) and anyone cc'ed (to get any new info they have).

I know that will generate more noise, but might get some of them
moving again.

kevin