Re: [Ask Fedora] Adding social website info and "interesting tags"

snip

> I was thinking of getting rid of the "Announcement" section. I don't
> think any one pays attention to it any way.

I agree, better would be to parse them directly... But I don't think one
would go to ask while he is looking for latest announcement.

/me pass his way about the "social Internet" which is crowding everything
with 99% of noise

--
Kévin Raymond
(Shaiton)