Re: 'Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Frankie Onuonga

On Sun, 28 Jul 2013 20:47:32 +0300
Frankie Onuonga <frankie.onuonga@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Frankie Onuonga.
>
> I am a fourth year student taking computer science and mathematics.
>
> my irc account is :frankieonuonga

Welcome!

> Following what was on the skills page I think i would love to learn:
>
> XSL/XSLT
> TurboGears
> Web app development
> Linux system administration
>
> i am open and willing to learn anything to do with application
> development.
>
> I have python programming skills.
>
> I am currently in Nairobi Kenya.
>
> I am can contribute two hours every day.
>
> In regards to why I am joining. I am a fedora user and would really
> like to get to know how the system works .
>
> Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Do try and make our meeting tomorrow and ask questions.

The #fedora-apps channel is a good place to ask around about
application easy fix tasks or watch questions and issues be discussed.

Welcome again.

kevin