Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Sean Mottles

Hello World!

My IRC handle is sheap.

Right now I'm working as an IT intern for SpaceX and going to university
for Information Systems. I have experience with Nagios, Linux, bash
scripting (as well as a little bit of python). These are all things that
I would like to work on/learn.

I will continue to scour the Tickets that are open to see if I can help
out with anything at the moment! I'm pretty much open to helping on any
type of system that the Fedora Infrastructure uses/needs help on!

Thank you!

Sean Mottles