Re: OT:? Where do pkgs go, kernel in particular

On Sat, 22 Jun 2013 18:40:34 +0100
Frank Murphy <frankly3d@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please re-direct me if wrong list.
>
> Where do pkgs go, kernel in particular,
> as I've noticed it, maybe they all do it.
>
> Take the latest kernel built for F18:
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=428225
> Built on 20th June.
> Taking 64bit as example, not as yet here 22nd:
> http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/repos/f18-build/latest/x86_64/pkglist
>
> Curious about the chain.
> Where do they go?

In all non rawhide branches, builds do NOT get added to the buildroot
until they are in the stable updates repository or someone submits a
buildroot override to add them in order to build other things against
them.

That particular kernel build hasn't even been submitted as an update
yet, so it's not going anywhere right now. ;)

kevin