Re: [Askfedora] Display a few links in the main page sidebar?

On Tue, 2013-06-04 at 20:48 +1000, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> I've added the side bar now.

Now that I've started to play around and try different options, it seems
askbot is kinda buggy. I was trying to modify the sidebar of the
question page to add some tips on asking good questions (on staging of
course) and it doesn't work. Apparently, the tag list is supposed to be
shown in the question compose screen also which would really help folks
pick existing tags rather than writing *random* tags.

http://askbot.org/en/question/10911/why-do-taglists-not-show-up-in-the-question-sidebar/

It actually gives a server error. I'm not sure if this is an askbot bug
or a packaging bug. We'll have to wait for upstream to answer.

Another bug I run into is that clicking "save" in the admin settings
doesn't always save the settings. Even subsequent refreshes give
different results. Can this be a server issue? Because if it isn't, I'll
go file another issue upstream.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,