Freeze break: add backup storage to backup03

Greetings.

I'd like to add a interface on our storage network and mount the new
backup volume we now have allocated to us on backup03.

This is in prep for redoing backups (see previous mail to the list).

There's no backups happening right now, so it shouldn't disrupt things,
and should be easy to back out of.

+1s?

kevin