FAS password on 3rd party pages?

Hi guys,

Since you want to push Fedocal and Blocker tracking into production, would you mind to change you login forms, that I don't have to enter my FAS password into your application dialog boxes? Although I understand that they are Fedora's application, hosted on Fedora's infrastructure, etc. , I don't feel comfortable to enter my FAS password into various applications, which I consider 3rd party from this perspective.

Thank you.

Vít