Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Ed Holmes

Hello. I'm kinda new to this all but My name's Ed Holmes.

IRC: holmed

Skills: I can code in C/C++ and Python

Learn: I'd like to learn in depth how linux works.

To Work on: I'd like to work on how well Fedora works on Macs. Especially newer MacBooks. For example, when it is installed with rEFIt (a mac boot loader), it shows up various options (some bios, some EFI) but only one of the options work.

Okay well i guess thats it. Also, since I've not had much experience of the actual workings of Linux, what language is primarily used? Or used the most?

Cheers

~Ed Holmes