Re: Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Rajat Gupta

On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 15:47:26 +0530
Rajat Gupta <rajatgupta431@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Community,
> I am Rajat Gupta , a first year CSE student from MIT , Manipal ,
> India . As of now , i have been developing some desktop applications
> using Qt Framework ( in C++). I  would like to join The Fedora
> Project , as a contributor . I have interest in Web development too ,
> though am still learning .
> IRC nick : rajatgupta on freenode
>
> Hope to get a lot to learn and contribute to the project.

Welcome.

If you are more interested in desktop work, do see our various desktop
sigs:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Desktop
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/KDE
and others on:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:SIGs

If you want to work on websites:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites

and finally if you are interested in infrastructure, see:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted

kevin