Meeting Agenda Item: (2nd) Introducing Jakub Jedelsky

Hi list,

my name is Jakub Jedelsky ('kubo' on irc and fp.org) and I'm introducing
myself.

Again.

I introduced myself about one year ago [1]. Unfortunately I hadn't so
much free time for fp.org as I expected. Now I'm still at the same
$DAYJOB but with better timing for free projects.

I really like python and ruby coding, but I'm much more sysadmin then
developer.

I'm looking around for a few 'easyfix' tickets. Is it possible to add me
to the fi-apprentice group please?

I'm looking forward to say hello at meeting today.

-jj

[1]
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/infrastructure/2012-January/011247.html